Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:21:13 -0700

A couple of poeple told me that they had checked with
their pharmicists who said Tramadol was GF.

I got this list of inactive ingredients: corn starch,
methylcellulose, lactose, mag. stearate, micro.
cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, sod.
starch, glycolate, tytanium dioxide and wax

BUT, my brother reminded me the other day that since
Tramadol is a generic drug, there are lots of
pharmacutical companies making it. Each one may have
different inactive ingredients. I would suggest you
make sure you checked about your specific one.

Personally, I have just decided to stick with Ultram.
Luckily, I don't have to use it too often, so the
expense won't kill me. Better to be safe than sorry
(especially since I got the feeling my pharmicist
doesn't know what that much about gluten).

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)