From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:23:40 -0800

Hi Listmates, I had time to check out some new foods this week:

I found that Ener-G makes a pretzel that is pretty good!  I thought they
tasted like the real thing, though not as crunchy.  My husband (the gluten
eater) said that they did not, but that they tasted really delicious in
their own right.  I have not had a "real" pretzel in 5 years... so I was
really pleased with the taste.

Then, I called Frito-Lay and inquired about their Baked Lays Potato Chips.
The kind lady on the other end told me that the Baked Lays regular flavor,
and the Baked Lays Sour Cream and Chives were GF.  She made no mention of
the BBQ flavor, and I therefore took that to mean that the BBQ are not GF.
I tested a few of the regular flavor Baked Lays and found them to be like I
remember Pringles to be.

Enjoy!

Lynda Swink
                           ..