Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:22:57 -0400

I know I've asked for help in the past, I'm hoping some of you have been where I am and can let me now what you did.

I saw Dr. Green at Columbia Univ and found out I'm low in Carnatine, Folic Acid, Vit B6 and 12.  I'm taking all those, plus Vit D, Calcium and multi vitamins.  I spoke with Dr. Green Monday because after 3 weeks I'm still struggling with exhaustion and concentration issues.  On top of all this, my manager is not sympathetic at all and is coming down really hard on me, scolding me for every mistake.  The additional stress is causing some major stomach issues.

Dr. Green suggested increasing the L Carnatine by 1 extra pill a day and talking to my primary physician to get Vit B shots.

I don't know what I expect from everyone.  Maybe how you dealt with work? I got an ADA approved, but my manager only OKd me to take naps during the day if I need them.  Other thoughts? I don't want to quit my job, and it seems trying to get a doc to sign me out of work for a period of time is not easy.

Oh, I have been sending my director the insensitive emails my manager has been sending since a few months ago my manager floored me by trying to write me up based on BS reasons.  It got dropped because my director saw my manager didn't have the support she claimed.  I don't want to be caught of guard again.  AND I think my manager is really mad about the amount of money I make.  She's constantly throwing my paycheck in my face.  So not sure if I can overcome this hurdle.