From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:28:51 -0700

Hello there:

ARTICLE IN NATURAL HEALTH MAGAZINE
For an informative article on food sensitivities in general (and, yes,
celiac disease is covered) go to the current issue of Natural Health
magazine. The article is called "World without Wheat" by Janis Jilbrin, RD.

The article draws from my newest book, Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus, where
you'll find recipes for pizza that won't collapse in your hand, a flaky pie
crust that's a dream to roll out, and a French bread recipe that's ready in
one hour!

You can make the French bread or the pie crust for your Thanksgiving or
Christmas dinner and everyone will be happy, even if they're not
gluten-free.

And, dietitians will find a glowing review of Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus in
the latest issue of Today's Dietitian.

Go to www.savorypalate.com to get your copy of Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus.
It's packaged along with an informative, downloadable e-report called
"Gluten-Free Baking: Baking Tips from My Kitchen to Yours". It's chock-full
(18 closely-packed pages) of tips gleaned from all of my books to help your
gluten-free baking turn out great each and every time. And, the reports are
continuously updated so the one you order will be the very latest about
everything I know at this moment. Watch for more reports to come!

SUCCESSFUL CELIAC CONFERENCE AT STANFORD
I just got back from a fantastic celiac conference at Stanford University.
Organized by Kelly Rohlfs and her fabulous team, the conference drew 500
participants and lots of new vendors. I was pleased to be a featured
speaker, along with other notables such as Dr. Michelle Pietzak, Danna Korn,
Cynthia Kupper, RD. and doctors from Stanford who specialize in celiac
disease. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful conference!

Finally, I hope you have a very thankful and bountiful Thanksgiving.

Thanks!
Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Phone: 303.741.5408
Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities
Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order books
at www.CarolFenster.com
This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.