Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:04:28 EDT

Last night, we had a delightful dinner at a funky restaurant in the San
Fernando Valley, Southern California.  It is Cafe Carolina at 17934 Ventura
Blvd.,
Encino, They carry wheat free pasta and almost all of their dishes are GF.
The menu is small but each of us, four in all, had something different and
each
felt their dinner was exceptional.  Their kitchen knows all about cooking GF
and they use organic products.  It is a small, neighborhood type place where
you can even bring your own wine and have no corkage charge.  Best of all,
their
prices are very reasonable.  We heartily recommend it.  Renee Cronenwalt