From:
Mathieu Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mathieu Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:33:30 -0700

I was wondering if this list could be different for products in Canada
and I found the following information on their canadian website
http://olddutchfoods.ca/aboutus/faq/

I have been keeping away from chips for some reason lately and I just
remembered yesterday how long it has been since I had any type of
chips. I think it`s time for me to get back into it, especially after
reading that "All Dressed Potato Chips" are gluten free. It`s been so
long since I had flavored chips!

1.  	Which of your products are Gluten-Free?

The following Old Dutch products are Gluten-Free:

Regular Potato Chips
Roasted Garlic & Cheddar Potato chips
Ketchup Potato Chips
Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Restaurante Tortilla Chips (all flavours)
BBQ Corn Chips
Popcorn Twists
Bac'n Puffs
Arriba Tortilla Chips (all flavours)