From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:32:51 -0400

Thanks to those whe replied with info on GF friendly B&B's. I contacted each
of the establishments that I rec'd info about - 8 in all. I added the four of
those links to my Travel page on Examiner.com (which I no longer write).
Recently I found a place in Chatt. when I booked a stay for a large family
gathering in Nov. That gave me a total of five places.

If you sent me info about a place you stayed at and it's not on the list - one
of two things happened. The innkeepers did not reply to my query re: gf
service or they did, but asked not to be included on any such list.

If you would like to view the list, click on the below link and scroll to the far
right and then down until you see a box that says "GF Friendly B&B's".
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-15799-GlutenFree-Travel-
Examiner~y2009m8d31-Introducing-the-new-GlutenFree-Travel-Examiner

Thanks!
Tiffany Janes

*******
*******