From:
Ken & Shari Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 07:36:27 -0800

Hi all!

All of the gluten free bread recipes I can find have eggs in them.  I
have just found that I must be allergice to eggs also (along with
dairy). Does anyone have any good eggless bread recipes? I tried to
eliminate the egg in my bread recipe and yucko!!  Whatever it is in eggs
that I can't tolerate, sulfur?..., would egg substitutes be a good thing
or do they have sulfur too?  What kind of doctor could help me with
this?  I've been tested for egg allergy and it came back negative.
Thanks for any and all help!

Shari in snowless suburbs of Philly.