From:
Neelysmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 11:13:45 EST

Hi Listers,

Our son has been caught by the flu bug and is miserable. The CSA/USA
Commercial Products Listing shows Beech-Nut's Pediatric Electrolyte Oral
Maintenance solution as GF, but we can't find any in our area. Of course it's
the weekend and manufacturers' offices are closed so, does anyone know the GF
status of:

Pedialyte and Pedialyte Freezer Pops by Ross Labs.

Infalyte by Mead Johnson.

And for those in the mid-Atlantic region with Giant stores, their own brand of
this stuff.

Thanks for the help.

Esme in Maryland