From:
"Julie M. Postema" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie M. Postema
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:13:51 GMT

I recently went to my doctor to attempt to gain a little
bit of control over the frequent headaches that I
experience.  She prescribed three different medicines for
me to try in different circumstances.

I'm delighted to have something to try out... but, I'm not
sure as to their gf status.  If anyone has information on
any of the following medicines, I would be grateful.  Some
of them have been mentioned previously on the list (as
found by searching the archives), but I could not find any
definite answer.

They are:  Allegra 180 (a pink tablet)
           Axert
           Midrin