From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:39:12 -0500

1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc. carries a line of gluten-free premium baking
mixes.  The Company is dedicated to producing products that are easy as
1-2-3 to make but that taste delicious.  Our company has moved so please
note our new address and phone number below.

Here's what 2 of our customers had to say:

"I've tried many gluten-free products that didn't live up to the
manufacturer's hype. Your product was everything I was hoping for...the
texture, the moistness and, above all, the incredible taste. My
non-celiac friends usually don't welcome my gluten-free contributions with
much enthusiasm so they were all quite surprised and enjoyed the bars as
much as I." Rob B., San Diego, CA

"I brought your pound cake to my side of family's Christmas
celebration. I dusted it with powdered sugar, brought a homemade
boysenberry sauce and real whipped cream. I laughed when I over heard one
of my brothers (his wife is a fantastic cook) kinda yell across the room at
his wife, "Carol you have to come and taste this cake, it is unbelievably
good". He asked who had made it and couldn't believe it was made without
wheat flour. "Its really good Peggy", he kept telling me. Needless to say,
the leftovers I planned on bringing home were gobbled up by the other 28
people at the party and I brought home nothing but a clean cake plate! I am
so glad I heard about 123 Gluten Fee. What's next? We can hardly wait!"
Peggy Z., Dinuba, CA

Please check out our website (www.123glutenfree.com) for new product
releases and recipes.  We welcome your feedback.  If you sign up on our
Guestbook, we'll send you updates to let you know when our new products
arrive.

Thank you for your continued support of our company and products.

Remember, a portion of all proceeds is donated to support celiac
research.

Thank you.

1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
www.123glutenfree.com