From:
Stephen Bean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:35:41 -0600

I must have missed the original post about "fuzzy memory".  Cna someone
send me any info on such a thing.  I have re enrolled in school as an adult
student and am really struggling with my studies, a problem I didn't used
to have.  I've struggled with short term memory for years, but wrote it off
to concussion 15 years ago.

If there is documented information on this condition and info on the drug
Aricept, like side effects, reason for existence, etc, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Steve Bean
ICQ-UIN #981815
Kansas City, MO