From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:49:04 -0700

We have a wedding coming up very soon.  There are just two of us with celiac but

we are the mother and grandmother of the bride.  I am looking for a place to buy

a cake or cupcakes.  We live in New Jersey.  Does anyone have a favorite place
in our area?

Also, since the wedding is right after Thanksgiving my other daughter is asking
if we could go out for Thanksgiving.  That just seems way too overwhelming even
for someone like me that has had celiac for a very long time.  What are your
thoughts on this?  I know I can not eat turkey after it has been stuffed with
bread crumbs.  Has anyone attempted to eat out for Thanksgiving?
Our other thought is to order the meal from a deli who understands celiac.

Ginny Mingolla