From:
Berinda Karp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:45:35 +1000

Thanks for all the replies - summary as follows

7 replies suggested that the "Modified Starch" can be from wheat
2 suggested the proteins in milk being the problem
7 guar gum was a red light to avoid
Other comments:
If the dogs ate it , its not too bad
Dry bake mistakes and make bread crumbs
try Gluten Free Pantry Mix
    Wheylite mail order
    Harleys breadmix
    Pinnacle Gluten Free Loaf Mix
    Super coeliac Bread Mix

just to note that I've found a pre made fruit loaf at the local Health
Food store that seemd fine with no apparent reaction - when I find the
label I'll post it out
Thanks to all
Berinda