Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 21:30:06 GMT

A rather disappointing response. MLB

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Case# 2411067
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:17:32 -0500

Dear Marvin:

As healthy eating continues to diversify, T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants understand that people have different nutritional desires. Our menu offers a wide variety of cravable items which are prepared by our staff using our proprietary recipes. Although we have great procedures in place, any deviation from our recipe would alter nutritional information. Deviation could simply mean the restaurant substituted one of the ingredients from a different or local vendor.

Unfortunately, we can not guarantee anything to be gluten free.  Manufacturers are not required to call out glutens in the ingredient statements like they are with the "Big 8" allergens.  Glutens are often found in binders, like starch.  Additionally, glutens could be a part of anything labeled as "spices".  Also, we are not set up in the kitchen to prepare items to keep complete separation of gluten-free items from those containing gluten.

T.G.I. Friday’s guests, like yourself, expect our high standard of great taste, innovation, and value. Please continue to visit www.fridays.com as we expand our offerings even more.

We appreciate your interest in T.G.I. Friday's.
Sarah
Guest Relations