Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:05:18 -0700

I recently tried this dressing which is claimed
by the mfg. to be gluten free at a dinner where
myself and 2 other celiacs were eating. We all
ate the same dinner except one of us did not have a salad.

Us two that had the dressing had a bad reaction.
Has anyone else had this issue with T. Marzetti®
The Ultimate Blue Cheese Dressing, or any others in their "Gluten Free" lineup?

Thanks,
OHS