From:
Carol Gaudreault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:28:02 -0400

Thanks to the list mates who answered my request for doctors in the
Boston area who are knowledgeable for CD.

The following are the recommendations I received.

Catherine Petruff Cheney, MD  617-667-1846    Was highly recommended,
very busy, but worth the wait if you are looking for a Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center                   very positive, upbeat, and
compassionate doctor.

330 Brookline Ave.

Boston, Ma 02215

Dr. Myron Falchuk  of Boston.  No address

Dr. Bruce Marcel had worked in Framingham but now working in the Boston
area.  Last known phone #  508-383-1864

Harry T Anastopoulos   617-632-8623  Beth Israel Deaconess Medical
Center, Boston, Ma

Dr. Jose Marcal   Stoneham, Ma

Dr. Zuker Woodland Assoc.  Stoneham, Ma   (for Maintenance)

Dr. Stephen Hoffmann In Natick.

Dr. Ciaran Kelly 617-667-1272  Beth Israel Deaconess  Two were satisfied
and one was not.