From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:54:45 -0800

Celiac Disease Foundation is pleased to announce that
Whole Foods Gluten-Free Bakehouse products are now available in southern
California.

Tasty Alternatives to Traditional Treats

MEET LEE TOBIN (who was at CDF's Annual Conference May 2005) creator of
Whole Foods Market Gluten-Free Bakehouse.
Lee Tobin's own personal experience with celiac disease and gluten
intolerance inspired him to create our line of delicious gluten-free breads
and sweets.

Whole Foods locations - Meet Lee Tobin
Thursday January 26, 2006 Beverly Hills 10 - 1 * West LA 2 - 5
Friday January 27, 2006 Porter Ranch 11 - 2 * Sherman Oaks East 3 - 6
Saturday January 28, 2006 La Jolla 10 - 2 * Hillcrest 3 - 6
Sunday January 29, 2006 Glendale 10 - 2 * Pasadena 3 - 6

Additional Whole Foods locations - gluten-free sampling
All 23 Southern California stores
Thursday January 26th 3-5*
Enjoy a bite of our Gluten-Free Bakehouse goodies with a sip of soy milk.
*while supplies last

888.SHOP.WFM
www.wholefoodsmarket.com

CDF representatives will be at selected locations to answer questions.

For more information contact Celiac Disease Foundation 818-990-2354 or visit
our website at www.celiac.org

*******
*******