From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:07:43 -0600

The quarterly meeting of the San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will
be held on Thursday, 11 November, at 7 p.m. at Covenant Presbyterian
Church, 211 Roleto Drive, in San Antonio. The church is located west of
North Star Mall on the IH 410 access road just west of Wayside Chapel.

We would like to extend an invitation to all list members with celiac
disease or dermatitis herpetiformis in Central or South Texas to come to
the meeting. Your family members are also welcome.

Our speaker will be Dr. Michael J. Rensch, M.D., who will be giving a
scientific update on celiac disease. We will enjoy a social hour after
his presentation during which we can sample gluten-free goodies brought
by members.

If you would like more information or have questions, please call me at
210-673-3041 or send me an e-mail.

Lynn Rainwater
Secretary/Treasurer