From:
Aisling Swift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:06:26 EDT

i guess the ginger people understood my query, although she didn't
specifically answer the soy sauce question. (i'm going to clarify it with
them, just in case.) ginger people sauces are fantastic and you can sometimes
find them at tj maxx really cheap. of course, they aren't really expensive at
all, anyway. some are fat free.

They are all gluten free.

ali - one of the ginger people!!

Alison Rubens