Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:07:13 -0600

In Summary, I had three people who liked P F Changs and corrected me on
calling it P J Changs. One said she thought they were not gluten free
and would not eat there. One said that Outback Steakhouse owned the
following resturants which are gluten free.
www.outback.com , www.carrabbas.com , www.bonefishgrill.com.She thought
they had bought part of P F Changs and were going to change the name
somewhat. All in all, most seemed to be of the opinion P F Changs was a
good gluten free place to eat. I had no ill effects later in the week,
so will certainly eat there again.
Thanks for the feedback.