From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:32:58 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON CeliacSite invites you to visit our celiac discussion group at
www.clanthompson.com/discussion to post questions and share info...

Vote in our weekly poll - or view the results of our other polls...

And, while you're there, list your group's events on our calendar. Events on the calendar will be AUTOMATICALLY
LISTED in our monthly newsletter...where over 3,100 readers can read your news.

*************************

LIST OF GLUTEN FREE FOODS

The following items were all gluten free when we checked with the manufacturers in September. They're in our new
Food SmartList, released in October. If you don't have a copy, you can purchase the basic database for just $14.95
by visiting our Products/Catalog page at www.clanthompson.com/index.php3 -- or subscribe for one year and
receive updates approximately every three months!

Clark Bars
Necco's Talking Pumpkins (Halloween)

Boston Market Lemon Herb Rotisserie Chicken (seasonal)
Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce (original and for chicken)
Pam Cooking Spray (original - butter flavor - olive oil)

Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice - Apple Cider - Sparkling Apple Cider
Healthy Choice Microwave Popcorn - natural and butter flavor
Egg Beaters - all except Garden Vegetable

Tropicana 100% Orange Juice
Lea & Perrin's Traditional Steak Sauce
LaVictoria Salsas (all)
LaVictoria Taco Sauces (all)

Swiss Miss chocolate pudding
Swiss Miss Cocoa mix milk chocolate with marshmallows
Tamxico's White Corn Tortillas

Reddi Whip Toppings (all)
Spice Hunter spices and herbs (pure -  not blends)
Perdue Seasoned Chicken Burgers - spicy vegetable
Perdue Deli Turkey Salami

Heinz Distilled White Vinegar
Uncle Ben's Instant Rice or Instant Brown Rice
Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice (discard seasoning packet)