Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:21:36 EST

WHEN: Tuesday night, Feb 15th, 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

WHERE: Redmond, WA. Group Health Hospital

WHY: Because we advocate and support people with digestive/intestinal
problems. We tend to believe that faulty digestion and malabsorption of nutrients is
a cause of many health problems. We also welcome people who want to eat
healthy as a prevention to illness.

OUR PRIORITY: Wellness of the intestines.

GUEST SPEAKER: Dr. Steve Wangen, ND
He wants to pursue your topics of interest and answer YOUR questions.

DIRECTIONS: Group Health Hospital. Address is 2700 152nd Ave NE
You will be turning north off NE 24th street (along Sears).
Turn at the traffic light where Performance Bicycle is on corner.
Proceed two blocks - turn right into driveway.
Proceed to parking area (in the woods) and go to the main entrance.
Take elevator to lower level.
Conference room D112 is just past the Pharmacy on the main floor.
Park in south parking.
Enter at the main entrance and walk west.
Go past Security and Pharmacy, and the conference is at the end of the
hallway.

PLEASE  COME: And bring something amazing to share.

T. Earl Ley
phone (425) 294-5459
e-mail [log in to unmask]