Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:03:04 EDT

The  next meeting of the Celiac Disease Foundation So. Florida  Chapter
will  take place on Tuesday,  July 6th….doors  open at 6PM.….meeting to  begin
promptly at 7PM.
FOR  THIS MEETING ONLY:  Due to construction at the Civic Center we will
be  meeting at the Boca  Raton Community Hospital's DawsonTheatre  located
at 800 Meadows Road, Boca  Raton FL 33486.
Look  for signs that say Education Center. The hospital is located just off
of Glades  Road in Boca Raton. Our  guest speaker will be Dr. Mohan from
the Cleveland Clinic ....he'll be
talking  about the links between Celiac Disease as it relates to Diabetes,
Endocrinology  and Metabolism issues.
_www.cdfsouthflorida.org_ (http://www.cdfsouthflorida.org)

*******
*******