From:
Angela Bulawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:59:43 -0400

I am a new member and I thank you for all you have provided through your
posting and summaries.  My husband has recently been diagnosed as gluten
and casein intolerant, so I've been learning as much as I can.  I know that
I have seen offers for restaurant cards that list gluten and casein
containing foods...A few questions for you...
Are these meant to be left behind at the restaurant or do you get them
back?  (I only wanted to order one and I've noticed that they come in
groups.)  Also, can you recommend some places to buy them?  Some of the
ones I've seen, you really can't read what it says and that concerns me.
Are there any that are gluten on one side and casein on the other?  It
would be so convenient!  Thanks for your help.

I will summarize.  Thank you!

Angela Bulawski