From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:53:52 EDT

Hello to all,
      Didn't get much feedback  about this restaurant...guess not too many
have been there.  One person said she had a Cobb salad and dressing, no bread
or croutons,was okay, this was in TX.  Two people had bad experiences, one of
which had bad reaction plus several of her coworkers got sick also...could
have been something other than gluten problem...this one in Chicago, IL.
Another had a bad time, finding almost nothing to eat, after explaining to
the wait staff, was told all the food was prepared elsewhere and they only
reheated it. When kids "plain"  hot dogs were brought to the table they were
nestled in a bed of fries that were definitely not gf.  This was after
lengthy discussions with the staff...she didn't say what part of the country
she was from.  I don't think  I'll venture into this seemingly non gluten
free atmosphere.   JS  in  IL