From:
Brandy Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandy Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:17:57 -0800

 Hello all,

     My name is *Brandy Wendler* and I will be running for Mrs. Alaska
United States. I am a nurse and my platform is *Against the Grain: Raising
Awareness for Celiac Disease. *I am is trying to bring more state attention
to the gluten-free issue. Please help support me by going online to vote on
Facebook for the Mrs. Alaska People's Choice Award. I promise I am not
trying to spam you all, I am just excited about this and trying to get the
word out! For this vote, you can only vote one time. Please read the message
below for more details.

*Dear Gluten-free friends,*

* *

*Would you like another way to vote for your favorite contestant in the 2011
Mrs. Alaska United States pageant? Then, follow the Mrs. Alaska United
States Pageant on Facebook and cast your vote in the Online People's Choice
competition.  Although this competition does not have a bearing on the
overall title of Mrs. Alaska, it is a fantastic way to show your support!*

*
*
*Voting is simple:*
*1. Go to the Mrs. Alaska United States Facebook page *
*2. "Like" the page to become a fan of Mrs. Alaska United States.*
*3. Comment on the Brandy Wendler's photo - it's that simple!*
**
And, remember, forward this information to your friends and family, so that
they, too, can get in on the voting action!

If you have any questions or for more info see my contact information below.

Thank you!!
Brandy Wendler
www.livingwithoutgrain.org