From:
Sarah Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:47:07 -0500

An addition to my Colonial Williamsburg summary from over a week ago:

We had breakfast 3 times at Aromas coffee shop in Merchant's Square.  One of the young women working there has Celiac and so they are "tuned in".  I had egg scrabbles with grits....yummy.  Other options are available.  And they are open early which helps too.

The Cheese Shop makes sandwiches on GF bread and bagels on request.  Very good sandwiches!!!!  They get VERY busy at lunch.  The secret is to call ahead when they open at 10:00 and place your order for whatever time you like.  You can then go straight to the counter to pick up your lunch instead of waiting in a very long line.

Enjoy!  Sarah