From:
Chris Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:54:57 EDT

Corn Pops in US are different from those in Canada.  Canadian Corn Pops have
malt, etc and are not GF.

Chris Woodcock
Wayland, MA

In a message dated 6/25/99 4:21:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I received several responses to my question about whether Corn Pops remain
 GF.  Most said they are GF and reported no reaction to them.    One said
 they contain "malt" (but that is not shown on the box of Corn Pops in my
 cupboard.) Another said Kelloggs will say the ingrediants contain no
 gluten, but they will not guarantee GF status because they do not have
 dedicated lines, and while they are thoroughly cleaned, they don't want to
 rule out possible contamination. >>