From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:40:49 -0600

Thanks to all who wrote that these chicken wings ARE INDEED GF!  Just in
time for the Super Bowl!  Also included were the spinach and artichoke
dip and the potato skins.  Another dip was included, excuse me, I think
it was black bean dip which I don't like now nor did I in my previous
life (before CD).......Another mentioned that Trader Joe's chicken wings
were GF.  Sure wish there was a Trader Joe's in MO!

To whomever wrote that I should have looked in the archives....I DID!
Wonder how they are maintained.  Will this E-mail now be included?
Wonder if I did something wrong.  I know I went to the site to search the
archives.

Oh, well----thanks to the rest of you with your great help.  How would we
get along without this helpful group?