From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:02:12 -0400

I have received information about gluten free menu items at Buca di
Beppo restaurant (http://www.bucadibeppo.com/bc_index.asp ).  Here's
what they said:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We do have a few items on
our menu which are or can be made to be gluten-free. They are:
--Mixed Green Salad
--Grande Tomato Salad (no rosemary flatbread)
   NOTE:  Of the two salad dressings we use, the Italian Vinaigrette is
gluten-free
--Green Beans
--Chicken with Lemon (ask for this NOT to be dusted in flour)
--Chicken Marsala (ask for this NOT to be dusted in flour)
--Veal Marsala (ask for this NOT to be dusted in flour)
Hopefully this will be of some help and give you some options to choose
from. Thanks again for writing.
Ciao!!!
The Buca di Beppo Famiglia

Hope that's helpful,