From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 12:03:15 -0700

Although I had a weird conversation with the woman from stuartnatal, it
seems their prenatal vitamin set, Duet DHA ec, is free of wheat, rye, oats
or barley.  She put me on hold and came back to say "Yes, there is corn
gluten in it" and I said "is there any other source of gluten?" and she said
"no".  so when i said, just to reassure myself, "so there's no wheat, rye,
oats, or barley?" and explained that I can't have those kinds of glutens,
she said "that's your choice"  (some choice, sure woulld love to make a
different choice, right???).  So I asked again about those specific grains,
she said "no, they're not in there, just corn gluten"  so Iguess it's fine.

For some reason, I always feel better when someone comes back with a
confident, resounding answer as opposed to this type of exchange.  Maybe I
wasn't clear... Oh well!