Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:48:30 -0500

Dear List,

Thank you to all who replied.  I originally thought there might be some
connection with the chicken reaction because in searching the archives I
found a comment that someone had sensitive teeth after a gluten reaction.
 Might have been coincidence.

Many people suggested it being caused by sinus congestion which could be
due to cold or food allergy.  This is a very likely explanation for me
and one I had not considered since it never happened before.  I have
found relief using toothpaste for sensitive teeth and decongestant.

Also mentioned were receding gums due to vitamin deficiency, cavities,
food in the teeth, and bite change due to reaction.

Linda