From:
Sbpookey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:49:32 EST

I telephoned the manufacturer of Dynasty sauces (I have since misplaced the
number) to find out where in the greater Washington, D.C. area I could find
Dynasty Hoisen and Plum Sauces that the manufacturer says are gluten free.
The information woman telephoned me back to say they can be bought at:

DA HUA
623 H Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.

202/371-8888

This is in China town, about a block from the new MCI Center.

I would presume they could be found in Thai stores as well, but she didn't
give me any names/addresses.

Sally Lopez had an email about WASA Gluten & Wheat Free Crispbread in
February.  I, too, telephoned Mr. Lawner of Liberty-Richter foods
(1-800/494-8839 extension 223), to find out which stores they distribute to in
the Washington, D.C. area.  He called back and gave me the name of CNG
Distributors of Maryland, in Laurel (301/617-0300).  I called them and the
person said they deliver regular WASA to Giant Foods as well as the Fresh
Fields Warehouse; that we should go to our local Giant and/or Fresh
Fields/Whole Foods and request them to supply the gluten free WASA.

Sarah in Washington, D.C.