Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:59:17 -0500

After talking directly to the manufacturer, I was assured that the birth control pill called "Yasmin" is, in fact, gluten-free.  I have been taking this pill for several weeks now and can frankly say that it is amazing!  When taking other brands, I used to feel really sick to my stomach for about the first week of each pack.  This one seems to have little to no side effects.  It is also supposed to help with PCOS symptoms.  Unfortunately Yasmin is also about twice the price of other bc pills.  I guess you get what you pay for...

I have no financial interest in this company--just trying to help out!

Jessica in Boston