From:
Lisa Rud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:55:44 EST

Thank you so much to everyone who responded.
It gave me some ideas of what to do now. I've never had any tests done on my
blood level, thyroid, bone density, etc.
Most of you seemed to recommend an Internist for my regular docotor, and a
Gastroentologist for specialized problems.
Some people mentioned Allergists, and holistic doctors.
Overall, I think I have been doing pretty good with the celiac, but think I
would like to get the common tests done to make sure my insides are ok. Since
I probably did some damage by not following the diet for some years.
Now comes the hard part...finding a doctor who understands Celiac.
Thanks again...this is a great mailring. Very informative. You guys are great
:)
Lisa