From:
Neelysmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:22:52 EST

Hi Listers!

Thanks to those who helped out with answers about Pedialyte, etc... for our
flu-bug. We ended up going with Gatorade because it was the one we could
confirm on a Sunday morning to be GF.

For future reference, I have called two manufacturers to find out the GF
status of their fluid replacement drinks.

Arlene in customer service at Ross Labs (1-800-227-5767) confirmed that all
flavors of Pedialyte and Pedialyte freezer pops are GF.

The rep at Mead Johnson (I don't remember his name), 1-800-345-0248, confirmed
that their product Infalyte is also GF. It only comes unflavored, he said, and
is willing to send recipes so kids will want to drink it.

Thanks, Esme