From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:10:41 -0500

NEW Rye-Less Rye and Hearty Original Bread from Enjoy Life Foods

Great for stuffing! Just toast and sub in your favorite recipe.

Bread special:    $2 off 2 or more loaves: freezes great!

Internet Promo code: ELFBRD or check our retail locator at
www.enjoylifefoods.com

Just in time for the Holidays! Good news for East Coasters:

Many Stop & Shop stores in New England now stock ELF Cinnamon Crunch Granola
Cereal.  Makes a great fruit crisp and topping for your favorite dessert.
Visit our Website www.enjoylifefoods.com for recipe ideas.

Giant Eagle in PA, OH, W. Virginia and MD are stocking cookies, granola and
chocolate chips. Look for them in the "Nature's Basket" section.

Enjoy Life Foods is a dedicated gluten and nut free facility.  Our recipes
are also free of soy, dairy, egg, tree and peanuts. Very few products have
corn based ingredients.