From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:44:02 PST

Today I received the following message from Eleanor at Chocolate
Emporium:
********************
"Dear Abigail: We have received about 20 inquiries for Passover
chocolate.  Toward the beginning of next week I will expand our Passover
webpage to include celiac information and the ingredients in all the
passover candy.  We are in the midst of a Jewish Holiday (purim) right
now and will not have time till the weekend to follow through. Eleanor
at Chocolate Emporium"
********************
If you are interested in purchasing their products, the ingredients
should be out on the web sometime next week.  Please check their website
before making calls of inquiry about product ingredients.

Their website Passover page is:
http://www.choclat.com/specials.htm

I assume there will be a link created on this page for product
ingredients.

Again, they will start taking orders around 3/20/98 for Kosher for
Passover products. (Their line of products contain no gluten, no soy, no
corn, no milk, no matzoh.)

I will keep the list informed of any updates.

Abigail