From:
Amy Grabowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:49:58 EDT

Hi - I called Healthy Choice to find out if any of their frozen products were
gf and if they had a list of gf products.  I received a letter dated 8/30/02
from ConAgra Foods:  "We do not have a gluten free list of our products
available at this time....The modified food starch used in our products is
corn or potato starch unless otherwise stated on the ingredient label."  It
was signed, Kimberly Evans, Consumer Affairs Representative.  (They also sent
me a 50 cents off coupon.)
Peacefully,
Amy G, Chicago, IL area, USA