Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:58:57 -0600

Hi

I have read with interest the discussion about kosher foods being gluten
free.  I haven't seen this addressed yet.  I found in my local market today
bouillon cubes beef and chicken.

The brand name is Telma.  The chicken is called a consomme cube.  It is a
product of Israel, Israel Edible Products, Ltd.  It says it is Kosher for
Passover and Kosher for meat dishes only.  What does this mean?  Is this
considered to be gluten free because it is kosher for passover?

The beef stock cube says it is Kosher for Passover-Parve.  What does this
mean?  Is it considered to be gluten free?

Any help you can give me will be great.  I have been searching and
searching for a truly gluten free bouillon.  I will post back to the list
any info I get.

thanks in advance
kris
wichita