From:
Melissa Maedgen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Maedgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:28:40 -0500

Hello all,

I will be relocating to Charlotte, NC, next week, and I would really like to
hear recommendations for a gastroenterolist and general practitioner.
Actually the general practitioner is the most important of these at the
moment. I would also appreciate a few words on why you like a particular
doctor.

If anyone has any other advice on the Charlotte area, such as grocery stores
and restaurants, that would be welcome also.

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Maedgen
Currently of Austin, TX
Soon to be Charlotte, NC