From:
Gary Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 06:36:09 -0500

>How does one know that damage is being done when we don't experience the
>typical celiac reaction to small amounts of gluten?

As a fairly newly dx celiac, but a very experienced diet eliminator (milk,
MSG), the only way is to research everything that ain't out of the ground.
I, or more accurately, my wife Amy, calls the manufacturer and talks to  a
rep. They usually are responsive in answering questions. If not, I don't
eat it.

My experience has been that if it is silent now, it won't be for long.

Gary Roberts