From:
Frank Scortino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:18:54 -0500

Hi All, I received several replies to question about safe foods at
Wendy's. I've been told that the chili, baked potatoes, potatoes with
broccoli and cheese, taco salad and grilled chicken salad are GF. 2
people suggested I try Wendy's web page (www.wendy's.com) which I did,
but they don't list ingredients, just info like calories, fat grams,
etc. The local restaurant did not have the brochure that lists info at
the time I called. I called regional headquarters (international did not
call me back) they were very nice and said they don't list out GF foods
as such, but would send me a brochure listing ingredients for every food
item. Thanks everyone.--Kathy