Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:56:22 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am taking my child (with celiac) to Toronto and Niagara Falls (Canadian side) in a few weeks.

We are spending a few days in downtown Toronto. We'll have a hotel with a kitchenette, I think, but I'm looking for recommendations of kid-friendly restaurants near Eaton Centre, Casa Loma, CN Tower, and ROM (Royal Ontario Museum).

PLEASE NOTE: I am familiar with some of the online lists/resources and am looking for (recent) recommendations of places you safely dined at. I checked the archives, however, am hoping for more current (and robust!) information.

We are also spending a couple days at Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and I'd love some recs for kid-friendly dining there. (By kid-friendly, I mean not too formal.)

I will very happily summarize and share if I get responses.

THANK YOU for your help!
Monica