From:
Pauline Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 22:20:28 GMT

Hi Chris,

        My wife is coeliac and we get the majority of her foodstuffs
from Boots the Chemists.  Most large branches do a reasonable selection
as they are providing for those people who receive free prescriptions.
Most major brands (Juvela, Aproten etc) are catered for and I'm sure if
you contact them in advance they will order what you require.

        The selection of items available includes bread, rolls, pasta,
biscuits and flour, however be warned that these are all pretty
expensive.  If you, or anyone else, needs further information feel free
to contact my wife and I or, alternatively, the Coeliac Society at the
address below.

        The Coeliac Society
        PO Box 220
        High Wycombe