Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 08:09:14 -0400

Thanks to all out there that responded to my question about what fermipan
yeast is.  I live just across the border from Windsor, and it seems this is a
product obtained in CA.  It is a brand name that works best when mixed with
dry ingr.  I also got a nice response from Ted from kinnikinnick Foods which
I hope I forwarded to the list.  Not always sure if Im doing these things
right.  Not only new to the list, but have only been working with the
computer for about a yr and a half, so bear with me.  Thank you all for your
help.  mary (MI)