Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:10:40 -0400

Tortilla mix, granola cereals, snack bars, Oreo-style cookies in the
exact shape and size, pudding cups, and more!!!  Miss Roben's (
<http://www.missroben.com> www.missroben.com) has these and a lot more
new and/or returned products (back by popular demand), with many more
coming soon!  All are gluten-free! Many are also free of dairy, nuts,
eggs, soy, corn, and sugar.   And we now offer case discounts!!

You can view this PDF document  of all our new products at
<http://www.missroben.com/> www.missroben.com. Click on the "New
Products" icon  on our home page, and open using Adobe Reader (available
free at  <http://www.adobe.com/>
www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html).  Check our website at
<http://www.missroben.com/> www.missroben.com frequently for updates.
We will be continuing to add (or bring back) many items!

While we prepare our next catalog for print you can view the PDF version
of ALL Miss Roben's available products   online at
<http://www.missroben.com/> www.missroben.com in a few weeks.  Or call
us at 800-891-0083 or email us at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] and we will mail you a  hard copy.

Enjoy your summer!

            The Staff at Miss Roben’s