From:
Elizabeth Kuzma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:49:36 EDT

well, I've gotten so many responses about 'hidden gluten' that I'm really
concerned.  I thought that hidden gluten, and not reacting was a factor of
hysteria before, now I'm not so sure.....

How the heck do you know what you are really ingesting then?.. I've always
gone by the fact that if I don't show symptoms, I'm doing well.  Occasionally,
I'll have my husband draw an IgA to be sure that the levels are not
active..... for that matter, do you all get biopsies regularly regardless of
showing active symptoms or not?