From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:44:23 -0400

I am a bit confused with Applebees.   The GF menu has crispy red potatoes, which I had in the past and they were good.   The next trip to a different Applebees had taken those same potatoes and put them in the deep fryer.

At one place, I questioned the manager about it.   At that time, I did not know that fries were also listed as GF.   Is anyone having any problems with this?   I am always afraid of contamination because of something else being in the fryer, or even other deep fried foods being carried across all the fryers to be dumped.

The manager I spoke with seemed totally surprised about my concern with the fryer issue, stating they were still in the learning process with this diet.   It was something that they never even thought of.   Makes me wonder who much instruction they are given about this diet.

Any thoughts?

Bev